The VisionPro Platform allows the SMT engineer the ultimate in flexibility, with the choice of Sensors: LaserVision SP3D sensor, or the White Light Interferometry -VisionMaster 150 or VisionMaster 450 sensors for Automatic Data Collection (ADC) for real-time control of SMT stencil printing. The SP3D with it's Laser based sensor and ADC automatically calculates height, width, length, area and volume on all solder paste features that are under the laser.
The Visionmaster VM150 and VM450 Sensors, Using Structured White Light Interferometry, will capture this same data for the entire field of view in one simple measurement and give you true Volume and vivid 3 Dimentional views. White Light Interferometry is the latest in non-contact solder paste measurement technology, and is currently the gold standard in the industry. These sensors all eliminate operator subjectivity, the most common variable associated with manual solder paste measurement.
The beauty of the VisionPro system is that the SMT engineer can purchase this platform with a choice of sensor technology that fits the need!
- Attractive Anti-Vibration Platform
- Compact Space Saving Design
- Windows® XP User Interface
- Automatic Height/Width/Length/Area and Volume Calculations
- Simple and easy ONE-CLICK Operation
- One-Year, End-User Warranty with Technical Support
- Flexibility and Choice of Sensor Technology
- Large, Anti-Static Work Surface
- CHOICE OF: SP3D Sensor with it's Class II Laser Source.
- CHOICE OF: VM150 or VM450 Structured White Light Interferometry Sensors.(See Sensor Specifications for Field of View Size and Other Differences)(Click PDF link Below)
- High-Resolution Video Monitor
- Solid State Video Camera
- PC Control, SVGA Monitor