High volume manufacturing provides value for the customer. 40% light transmission allows for easy identification of bag contents. Bag contents will not electrostatically charge during movement.
- Integral static dissipative properties
Not topically treated, not humidity dependant, won't wear off
- Manufactured on specially designed soft fold converting machines
Prevents scratches and creases maintaining the integrity of Faraday Cage shielding protection
- Large 3/8" wide seals - high performance interior sealing layer
Greater sealing surface provides greater seal strength compared to comparable products with 1/8" wide seals; higher quality, more durable
- Identified with ESD Protective Symbol as required by ANSI/ESD S541 with lot code Improved quality control tracking and identified as ESD packaging.
- Polycarbonate compatible containing no amines or N-octanic acid
Non-corrosive, will not contaminate parts
- Testable to industry standards
Meets or exceeds one or more of the following standards: electrical and physical requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20, Mil-PRF-81705D Type III, EIA 541, EIA 625, MIL-STD-1686, and EIA 583
- Heat Sealable
- Made in America