Most popular tip cutter. Jaw is twice as long as jaws of standard cutters. Jaw is slim with a low, relieved profile. Razor Flush® cutting edges.
- High-grade alloy steel, made in USA, insures structural integrity, top mechanical properties in tensile and yield strength, and hardenability.
- Extremely close tolerances on mating parts are held thus insuring top cutter performance.
- In-house induction hardening of the cutting edges insures uniformity, conformity, and achievement of 63-65 Rockwell C hardness.
- Every cutter and plier is individually inspected and individually checked for proper performance.
- Cushion grips have a no-slip surface and are static dissipative for ESD use.